Thursday, May 5, 2011

What is this feeling?

Indifference, I think.

I should be uber-stressed and panicking about now... but I am just chilling. I have a clinical microbiology exam tomorrow and I simply don't care. I've studied a bit, here and there, all week, so I may just be more prepared than I consciously think I am. But the fact remains, I should be doing something productive.

I think I'll go to Mobil On The Run and get a 25 cent drink. Love my Cardinals.

I just want to go HOME and be done with this school. I think my indifference is tinged with irritation. I am ready to move on. Mentally, I've quit school and am in the summer mode. Which isn't as relaxing as you might think... once I'm out, I'm allowing myself a couple days to recuperate. Then:

Figure out housing ASAP. <<< This is stressing me out, majorly
Figure out financial aid
Figure out my summer schedule
Apply for jobs
Go through everything I have acquired over the past 20 years and 11 months and see what goes with and what stays behind (this includes animals!)
Make money, make purchases. I'd love to get a road/street bike and cut down on gas (not to mention get fit) by biking as mush as possible. And I want an ipad/netbook/slate/whatever for taking notes in class. And I need a new phone. Too much, too much.

Well, I suppose I should head to MOTR and get myself a drink. Then it's really back to studying and cleaning. One more day of class! Then three days of finals and it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment