Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gulp

Okay, here I go! I have to go sign into oral comm, watch a presentation, then head back to my dorm. I'll pack up the last little (erm... lot) bit into the car once Mom and Teri get here, and then I'm headed home.

Oh, I can't forget-- my friend Alex is giving me two rats! They were part of her animal behavior study, and the home she had lined up for them backed out. So... they're mine! Their names are Remi and Leelu. I'll post pics of them later.

I ripped the headliner of the jeep with my fridge... grrrrrrrrrr. But I have about 70% of my things packed up and ready to roll... the other 30% will *hopefully* go in the blue beast when it arrives... if not, I guess I'm picking and choosing what stays and what goes.

Tonight we have to process some baby goats and move some animals around, then....

It's time for the semi-annual yay-school's-out-all-night-movie marathon!!!!!! Teri and I stay up as long as possible to watch movies. Not at all sure what the line up will be, but we'll figure it out.

It's just about time for class to start, so I'll sign off. I hope to be out of here, rats and all, by 1:30. I heard the Cards did well again yesterday, so I'll pick up a 25 cent drink... then drive away from LU for the last time. Bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment