Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sttttreeetccchhhh. Yaaaawwwwwwwnnnn. Repeat

So this post is going to be lusciously BORING simply because I have nothing to talk about. I'm trying to get in the habit of remembering to blog, so I'm going to try to write everyday for the next few days. So forgive me!

I've gotten to the point where I am tired. Not the good kind of tired; it's that sort of tired you get from being lazy. I've got to figure out something to do. I did unpack my bathroom stuff. It's a start.

I'm still on the cast iron kick. Today I fried some bacon, then some eggs.

HOLY MOLY. The eggs rocked. And they didn't stick to my nifty Griswold skillet, either. Definitely a keeper. Going to use it for EVERYTHING.

I finished the whole first season of Simon and Simon. Sad. Every once in a while I stumble upon these TV shows that I fall absolutely in love with. They just don't make them like they used to.

The worst part is, these companies get permission to release the first season of an older (pre-90's) TV show, and then Tora purchases it, fairly enjoys it, and begins searching for season two. What's that? Release season two???

Never.

So then I am stuck being sad, until the next lovely show comes along.

Today's agenda includes:
Going to Walmart to get green beans for Tippy
Finding stamps somewhere
Mailing in some vet school paper work.
Clean the house and unpack at least one box.

Guess I'd better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment