Thursday, August 11, 2011

More of the boring life...

I'm positive that I will MISS this when school gets in full swing.

But I am BORED.

B-O-R-E-D

I took a three hour nap this afternoon, and was still tired. I watched 5 episodes of the Odd Couple. I sort of cleaned. I researched a billion things on the internet. I bemoaned the fact that my printer is out of ink.

But here's a brief synopsis of what's been going on since yesterday morning.

Last night, Melodie came to visit.

I got my hair chopped off. That's right, all my pretty curls on the floor of the hair salon. It's just shorter than chin length when it's dry and curly. I love it.

Melodie and I went to visit with her friend Lindsey, who walked us all around downtown. I got a whirlwind idea of where the hot hangouts are.

Melodie left this morning.

I sat around all day. Bought a swimsuit that is neither attractive nor comfortable. Apparently waiting until the middle of August to purchase a swimsuit is a bad idea.

Then I got hungry and made mini deep-dish pizzas. This is my grand plan:

Make lots of meals, but make them in muffin tins. Then I can freeze the left overs in easily-grabbable and tote-able portions.

So I made the sauce from tomato paste (working on my own recipe!) and made the crust.

Topped it with several types of cheeses, and finished up with llama sausage.

I <3 llama sausage. It's good, try it.

And now I am ready for bed, I think. Tomorrow I plan to CLEAN the WHOLE house, go to this dinner thing for a couple of hours, and be back here by 8 to give Tippy her shot.

Then I am taking the dogs to Mom on Saturday, and Sunday...

I'm going to be a vet student.

No comments:

Post a Comment