Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Help, I'm running out of things to distract me...

It's so hard to be motivated right now. I can get a C in all my classes and vet school will still be waiting for me in August. Right now I'm rocking an A in everything but Microbiology, in which I have a B+. Soooooo....

Rather than do homework in this lovely 9 hour block of time, I have thoroughly inspected all craigslist ads, researched show rails for my goaties, studied up on some agility equipment plans, drawn up plans and materials list for said equipment, and basically procrastinated my life away. I also made up a list of everything that stands between me and summer:

3 tests
2 quizzes
2 presentations
2 projects
2 scientific papers
2 journal entries
1 epic
2 final exams

Totally do-able. But I need to get motivated... I'm about 1/4 of the way finished with one of the presentations, 1/4 finished with the epic (it's about a peacock named Padmakar), 3/4 of the way finished with both projects, and... that's it. I'm going to try to get the journal entries done tonight so I can feel good about myself.

I think I need to get up and retrieve myself some peanut butter M&Ms and life will be good. It's sort of tempting to just go to bed, though... you know, that whole the-earlier-I-go-to-bed-the-earlier-tomorrow-gets-here sydrome. I also have a very BRIGHT blanket that I am crocheting for Melodie and I would much rather cuddle up in my bed, turn on some music, and relax. But since I've sort of squandered the day anyhow...

No comments:

Post a Comment