Thursday, May 31, 2012

One Month Later...

Well. One month isn't really that bad, is it? Okay, it is. I have been more busy than ever, and block 5 is supposed to be easy! But my new job at TSC has been keeping me hopping. This week, I work more than 30 hours. That isn't typical and will not become a habit, but the money is nice! The whole point of this post is let you know that I started another post called Nike's Adventures over on WordPress, and I am probably going to switch this one over to there as well. I am able to upload pictures from my iPad to the WordPress blog, whereas here, I cannot. And let's face it-- pictures are worth waaayy more than a thousand words!! School is going well so far. A/B, but high Bs, and if I can, I am dang sure going to try to boost my GPA since this is sort of a freebie block. Pathology is far and away my most favorite class. We are also in Genomics, which is a walk in the park thanks to the illustrious and infamous Dr. Rao Ayyagari. Immunology isn't bad-- at least it is interesting-- but it is kind of confusing and has way too many c3a/c3b/IL-12/TNF/IFN-g/etc. Lots of random letters and numbers. And finally, Bacteriology. It is an interesting topic, I guess, but it's a bit hard to maintain consciousness in class. I have Nike with me!! I am so happy. We have a herding clinic June 9th, and a Rally trial the last weekend of June. We are taking classes over at Ann Gafke's and I couldn't be happier. Nothing was wrong with the sports center, per se, but it just wasn't a good fit. Ann's is a lot cheaper, too, and I have a building membership AND unlimited classes. We even joined in on drill team practices-- not sure if we'll get to do any shows, but it is a blast! Nike is gaining confidence by the buckets. I love TSC and am learning a lot. I so enjoy working with people and talking with customers. There are a few things I am unsure of, but I think I am catching on pretty quickly. And that has to be all for now. I need to get through at least my Path notes tonight. I was supposed to clean, but I only got some dishes washed, my freezer organized (because that was important) and some laundry swapped around. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment